𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 & 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 – Open from 10am – 1pm
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 – Open from 10am – 6pm
Click here to learn about the latest updates from the Library.
Book-a-Book (2−6 June 2022 only)
Alice Springs Public Library members will be able to access the Book-a-Book service while the Library is closed for re-carpeting from Thursday 2 June until Monday 6 June 2022. Through the online form, members can request to borrow specific titles from the catalogue or try your hand at our lucky dip! Just choose a preferred genre and our Library staff will hand-pick books that you’re sure to love.
You can browse the Library catalogue here to see available titles. Once your form is submitted, wait for the Library to confirm your order is ready, then swing by the Library to collect your books!
Book-a-Book is available from Thursday 2 June until Monday 6 June 2022, while the Library is closed for re-carpeting.
How to Book-a-Book:
1. Please click here to complete and submit your order form.
2. Once prepared, you will receive notification to come and collect your order from the Library.
3. When you arrive at the Library entrance, call the Library on 8950 0555 and a Library Officer will bring your order to the door.
The Book-a-Book service will cease when the Library is scheduled to reopen at 10am, Tuesday 7 June 2022.
Print & Pickup
How to use Print & Pickup
- Fill out the Print & Pickup Online Form
- Attach your print job in either JPEG, PDF or Word format
- Submit and wait for the collection notice
- Pay and Pickup at the Library (EFTPOS only)
Printing Prices: (Prices valid until 30 June 2022)
- A4 single sided B&W – $0.30 per page
- A4 double sided B&W – $0.50 per page
- A4 single sided COLOUR – $1.50 per page
- A4 double sided COLOUR – $2.90 per page
- A3 single sided B&W – $0.60 per page
- A3 double sided B&W – $1.00 per page
- A3 single sided COLOUR – $3.00 per page
- A3 double sided COLOUR – $5.80 per page
Privacy and Safety:
- Documents uploaded will be deleted immediately after printing
- Documents will be placed directly into envelopes for collection and staff take all precautions when handling your print job. However to minimise risk, we recommend you wash your hands after handling your printing envelope.
Please contact the library via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8950 0555 if you have any questions.
Books on Wheels
Books on Wheels is your Library’s free delivery service catering for Alice Springs residents who are unable to reach the Library because of frailty, disability or limited mobility. Eligibility for the Books on Wheels service is not necessarily dependent on a person’s age.
Available for loan
- Books – large print or standard print, fiction and nonfiction
- DVDs – movies, TV series or documentaries
- Music CDs
An agreed number of items are preselected by experienced library staff and delivered fortnightly to your residence. All members have additional access to download eBooks, audiobooks and magazines from our online library partners.
Customers must live in the Alice Springs municipality and may:
- Not be able to visit the library due to:
- illness or disability
- long recuperation period at home or in care
- live in a residential establishment such as a nursing home, or
- be able to visit the library, but too frail to navigate the library or carry library items
- Books on Wheels does not service customers who are isolating or in government-imposed lockdown.
Contact our Library staff for further details, to discuss eligibility for the service, or any reading interests.
NOTE! This Library Service is conditional upon your agreeing to our terms and conditions.
To submit a REQUEST FOR SERVICE FORM, please complete and email to: email@example.com