Aquatic & Leisure Centre
ASALC is a short 10 minute walk from the centre of town at 10 Speed Street, Alice Springs (off Gap Road).
Please visit the Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre Facebook page for current programs.
From 1 May 2019 to 31 August 2019:
- Monday — Friday: 6am-9am / 12noon-2pm / 4pm‑6.30pm.
- Saturday & Sunday, and public holidays, 1pm-5pm.
- Water slides 2pm-4pm on weekends & public holidays.
- Closed on the following public holidays — Queen’s Birthday, Alice Springs Show Day.
From 1 September 2019:
- Monday — Friday: 6am-7pm.
- Saturday & Sunday, and public holidays, 9am-7pm
- Water slide opening times: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 1:00pm — 2:00pm and 3:00pm — 4:00pm.
- Closed on the following public holidays ‑Christmas Day and Good Friday
Facilities @ ASALC
The Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre is a state-of-the-art facility:
- Outdoor 50 metre pool
- Outdoor toddler pool
- Outdoor learn to swim pool
- Indoor 8 lane, 25 metre heated swimming lap pool
- Indoor 20 metre pool with beach entry, disabled ramp access, indoor spa, lazy river and a 4 lane learn-to-swim section
- Two fun water slides – a single loop and a double loop
- Hoist and wet chair for indoor pool access
- Shaded grassed areas
- Free BBQs
- Kiosk/café reception, spectator seating, administration, and amenities
- Swim Shop, including a range of Zoggs, Funkita & Vorgee swimwear and accessories
Access to water slides is included as a part of entry fees
Phone – 8950 4360
[email protected]asalc.com.au (Acting Centre Manager)
[email protected]asalc.com.au (Acting Programs Coordinator)
[email protected]asalc.com.au (Operations Coordinator)
[email protected]asalc.com.au (Customer Service Coordinator)