Aquatic & Leisure Centre
ASALC is at 10 Speed Street, Alice Springs (off Gap Road) – a short 10 minute walk from the CBD,
Please visit the Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre Facebook page for current events & programs.
Seasonal Opening Hours
SUMMER HOURS – each year, from 1 September to 30 April:
- Weekdays: 6am-7pm
- Weekends & Public Holidays*: 9am-7pm
- Water slide in operation weekends & public holidays: 1pm-4pm
- *Closed for Christmas Day & Good Friday
WINTER HOURS – each year, from 1 May to 31 August:
- Weekdays: 6am‑6.30pm
- Weekends & Public Holidays*: 9am-3pm
- *Closed for Alice Springs Show Day (Friday)
- **Please note, the outdoor 50m pool is closed for annual maintenance during this time
Alice Springs Town Council advises the community that, in line with current public health advice, physical distancing and contact tracing is required for visitors to the Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre.
If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
Please follow our Facebook page for updates.
ASALC Feedback Form
Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre strives to provide patrons with a positive, safe swimming experience, quality facilities, and great customer service. To improve our service, we need and value your feedback.
Please take a couple of minutes to complete the below feedback form.
Facilities @ ASALC
The Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre is a state-of-the-art facility:
- Outdoor 50 metre pool
- Outdoor splash pad
- Outdoor learn to swim pool
- Indoor 8 lane, 25 metre heated swimming lap pool
- Indoor 20 metre pool with beach entry, disabled ramp access, indoor spa, lazy river and a 4 lane learn-to-swim section
- Two fun water slides – a single loop and a double loop
- Hoist and wet chair for indoor pool access
- Shaded grassed areas
- BBQs for hire — bookings required
- Kiosk/café reception, spectator seating, administration, and amenities
- Swim Shop, including a range of Zoggs, Funkita & Vorgee swimwear and accessories
Access to water slides is included as a part of entry fees