12 months Traineeship
Working for the community
Alice Springs Town Council employs over 200 staff at its Civic Centre, Alice Springs Public Library, Alice Springs Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Regional Waste Management Facility and Works Depot.
As our staff are our greatest asset, Council offers very competitive salaries and our employment conditions are among the best in the Northern Territory:
- Six weeks annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Paid Domestic and Family Violence leave
- Cultural/ceremonial leave
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Up to 11% superannuation
- Relocation assistance for eligible positions.
Some benefits and discounts available to our staff include:
- In-house health and wellbeing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alice Springs Aquatic Leisure Centre admission and membership.
Council is an equal opportunity employer. Council has ratified its Reconciliation Action Plan and is committed to stronger and healthier relationships between non-indigenous and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for positions at Council.
If you are committed to:
- Providing excellent service to the community
- Contributing to a safe and positive workplace culture
- Continuous improvement
We want you to be part of our organisation!
For details on Council’s application process, please see the How to Apply page.