𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 & 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 – Open from 10am – 1pm
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 – Open from 10am – 6pm
Click here to learn about the latest updates from the Library.
Print & Pickup
How to use Print & Pickup
- Fill out the Print & Pickup Online Form
- Attach your print job in either JPEG, PDF or Word format
- Submit and wait for the collection notice
- Pay and Pickup at the Library (EFTPOS only)
Printing Prices: (Prices valid until 30 June 2022)
- A4 single sided B&W – $0.30 per page
- A4 double sided B&W – $0.50 per page
- A4 single sided COLOUR – $1.50 per page
- A4 double sided COLOUR – $2.90 per page
- A3 single sided B&W – $0.60 per page
- A3 double sided B&W – $1.00 per page
- A3 single sided COLOUR – $3.00 per page
- A3 double sided COLOUR – $5.80 per page
Privacy and Safety:
- Documents uploaded will be deleted immediately after printing
- Documents will be placed directly into envelopes for collection and staff take all precautions when handling your print job. However to minimise risk, we recommend you wash your hands after handling your printing envelope.
Please contact the library via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8950 0555 if you have any questions.
Books on Wheels
Books on Wheels is your Library’s free delivery service catering for Alice Springs residents who are unable to reach the Library because of frailty, disability or limited mobility. Eligibility for the Books on Wheels service is not necessarily dependent on a person’s age.
Available for loan
- Books – large print or standard print, fiction and nonfiction
- DVDs – movies, TV series or documentaries
- Music CDs
An agreed number of items are preselected by experienced library staff and delivered fortnightly to your residence. All members have additional access to download eBooks, audiobooks and magazines from our online library partners.
Customers must live in the Alice Springs municipality and may:
- Not be able to visit the library due to:
- illness or disability
- long recuperation period at home or in care
- live in a residential establishment such as a nursing home, or
- be able to visit the library, but too frail to navigate the library or carry library items
- Books on Wheels does not service customers who are isolating or in government-imposed lockdown.
Contact our Library staff for further details, to discuss eligibility for the service, or any reading interests.
NOTE! This Library Service is conditional upon your agreeing to our terms and conditions.
To submit a REQUEST FOR SERVICE FORM, please complete and email to: email@example.com