Team Member Playgrounds & Reactive Team
Permanent - Full-time
- Peak local Council and community leader for Central Australia
- Part of a dynamic and future-focused community
- Key role supporting the smart and efficient running of the Council
About Alice Springs Town Council
Alice Springs Town Council is considered to be the heart and soul of Central Australia, fondly known as the Red Centre. Our Vision is of a brighter future, a prosperous and cohesive community.
We seek a Team Member — Playgrounds and Reactive Team who will undertake a range of horticultural activities, specifically related to the Council’s playgrounds and open areas. Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repairs of equipment in accordance with Australian standards, plus undertake general horticultural activities at Council parks, ovals, and associated facilities.
Your responsibilities will include installation, maintenance, and repair work on Council equipment in line with Australian standards and undertake a range of horticultural activities, particularly mowing, spraying, slashing, topdressing, scarifying, fertilizing, and aerating turfed areas.
What will you get from joining the team?
- Attractive salary of $$69,223.06 p/a plus district allowance — $ 2611 w/dependents, $1498 w/o dependents
- 6 weeks annual leave with additional generous leave entitlements.