Team Leader Concrete Finisher
- Peak local Council and community leader for Central Australia
- Part of a dynamic and future-focused community
- Key role supporting the smart and efficient running of the Council
About Alice Springs Town Council
Alice Springs Town Council is considered to be the heart and soul of Central Australia, fondly known as the Red Centre. Our Vision is of a brighter future, a prosperous and cohesive community.
We seek a Team Leader Concrete Finisher who will Lead the Concrete finishing team in all aspects of concrete construction and repair relating to the Council’s amenities and facilities.
Your responsibilities will include operating and maintaining work vehicles, plant (including concrete saw and boom crane), and tools to a safe standard and identifying any necessary repairs and keeping accurate daily work records and reporting any issues including necessary repairs to the supervisor.
What will you get from joining the team?
- Attractive salary of $77,393.65 p/a plus district allowance — $ 2611 w/dependents, $1498 w/o dependents
- 6 weeks annual leave with additional generous leave entitlements.