Executive Support Officer
Permanent - Full- time
- Peak local Council and community leader for Central Australia
- Part of a dynamic and future focussed community
- Key role supporting the smart and efficient running of Council
About Alice Springs Town Council
Alice Springs Town Council is considered to be the heart and soul of Central Australia, fondly known as the Red Centre. Our Vision is of a brighter future, a prosperous and cohesive community.
We seek an experienced Executive Support Officer to lead the administration and executive functions of the Council in the third largest town in the Northern Territory.
You will lead and oversee critical executive support functions, including the co-ordination of Council meetings and coaching and supporting the executive assistant team. This leadership role provides an excellent opportunity to make a lasting impact on the organisation and the community by improving Council operations, administrative functions, and delivering on our mission of being a smart and efficient Council.
Your responsibilities will include overseeing a wide range of functions and be privy to the innermost workings of Alice Springs Town Council from supporting the strategic direction set by Elected Members to the operational activities of Council officers. Your efforts will directly impact the growth and success of the community.
What will you get from joining the team?
- Attractive salary of $90,081.08 plus district allowance — $ 2611 w/dependents, $1498 w/o
- 6 weeks annual leave with additional generous leave entitlements