ASALC Pool Operations Assistant
This position will be advertised until filled.
Submitting an application
Applications should be forwarded by email to email@example.com
Applications submitted by other methods will not be considered
Address of Main Selection Criteria is required for your application to be considered
Assist in the operation and maintenance of ASALC plant, conduct water quality testing and maintain
the facility. Assist in the supervision of the ASALC cleaning/maintenance team.
What will you get by joining the team?
- Work with a close-knit team who has your back.
- Be a real part of the community.
- You will be appreciated for who you are.
- We will support your growth by improving your skills and experience
- Great pay and flexible hours.
- This position includes weekend and out of regular hours work, paid at applicable rates. (only if applicable)
For more about Council
With more than 200 staff across our Civic Centre, Alice Springs Public Library, Alice Springs Aquatic and Leisure Centre, Regional Waste Management Facility and Works Depot, Alice Springs Town Council is committed to being a dynamic Council.
We are proud to serve the residents of Alice Springs in a holistic way. Alice Springs as a region has a great deal of potential and it is Council’s duty to help us reach that potential.
Alice Springs Town Council has a vision for Alice Springs, a place that connects and empowers residents. We would love for you to be a part of that vision.
Alice Springs Town Council
Ph: (08) 8950 0528