Entry and Memberships
Casual Entry Prices
|Before 8:30am||After 8:30am|
Keep Watch – Our pool follows Royal Lifesaving Society’s KEEP WATCH @ PUBLIC POOLS policy.
- 0 – 5 Year Olds & Non-Swimmers: give them all of your attention, stay close to them (within arms’ reach), watch them continuously
- Children aged 6 – 10 years: constant active supervision required by a person 16 years and above.
- Children aged 11 – 16 years: recommended you physically check up on them on a regular basis.
Swim Ready — Swim Ready! is a pre-swim check developed to achieve two key objectives:
- Improve safety and supervision of children 10 years old and under
- Maintain a high standard of pool hygiene (and decrease pool closures resulting from incidents)
A child is Swim Ready! when:
- A visit to the toilet (or a suitable aquatic nappy check by a parent or guardian) has occurred
- Showering has occurred before entering the pool
- Children can show lifeguards who their supervising adult is (or for babies and very young toddlers the supervising adult shows lifeguards the children in their care)
Once a child is Swim Ready! lifeguards (or Customer Service Assistants) can be approached to provide a Swim Ready! wrist band.
- Children 5 years old and under receive a pink wristband
- Children 6 – 10 years old receive a green (or colour other than pink) wristband
Coloured wrist bands indicate to lifeguards which children require arm length supervision and which children are Swim Ready!
Benefits of Visit Pass• Use of all open ASALC facilities on 10 occasions• Save money• No ques on entry, just swipe your membership card• No need to carry cash on you
Benefits of Membership• Use of all open ASALC facilities• No cost for aqua exercise classes• Save money (when visiting 3 times or more a fortnight)• No ques on entry, just swipe your membership card• Free coffee on sign up• 10% discount on swimwear & accessories from ASALC swim Shop3 & 12 Month Upfront Memberships• Paid for Upfront• No refunds on unused portions of membership• No Joining FeeFortnightly Direct Debit Memberships• ASALC’s most flexible and affordable membership option• Convenience of fortnightly payments• Cancel any time with 14 days’ notice at no cost• Very similar value to the 3 month upfront membership• $5 once-off joining fee, $6 rejection fee each occurrence• Up to 90 days suspension within each 12 month period
|10 Visit Pass||Up-front 3 Months||Up-front 12 Months||Fortnightly Direct Debit|