Christmas Tree Photo Competition
Posted on 02 Oct, 2017
Have you taken a fantastic photo of the Christmas Tree? Enter your best shot into our competition and win!
We’re looking for a great image of the Alice Springs Town Council Christmas Tree from either 2015 or 2016.
The winning photo will be printed on Christmas banners and displayed throughout the Alice Springs CBD, and the photographer will receive a $250 camera store voucher!
For further information, please call 8950 0546.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Entries will be accepted no later than 9:00am Monday 23 October.
- Entries must be a digital photograph of the Alice Springs Town Council Christmas Tree taken in 2015 or 2016.
- Entries must be photos taken by the entrant, to which the entrant holds copyright.
- Entries must be submitted as a JPEG, PNG, or raw image format file.
- Entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com, or delivered to Alice Springs Town Council Civic Centre reception.
- Entries must be high resolution images at a minimum of 2000 pixels in width and 4000 pixels in height.
- The entrant must provide their name and contact information.
- The entrant must secure the express permission from any recognisable persons included in the photograph for the use of their image.
- The entrant must be willing to provide copyright privileges for Alice Springs Town Council’s reuse and reproduction of the entry photograph in print and online media.
- Entries will be judged on quality, suitability and creativity by a panel
- The winner will be notified through the contact information which they have provided.
- The winner’s name and winning photo will be published by Alice Springs Town Council on or before Monday 6 November 2017.
- The winner’s photo will be used in a design on banners displayed throughout the Alice Springs CBD during the 2017 Christmas season.
- The winner will receive a voucher to an Alice Springs camera store, valued at $250.00.